- Machined and polished edges to all panels
- Slide operated indicator bolt with emergency release facility
- All divisions and pilasters fixed using a sleek U channel
- Pedestal legs adjustable to accommodate uneven floors
- Cubicle exterior is kept free of fixings
- Floating appearance
- Various height options including kids lower height doors
- Shower cubicle can be specified with a door or curtain
- Complemented by Aquabench systems and Aquasafe Lockers
- Suitable for high traffic areas
- Suitable for wet and dry areas
- Manufactured from robust solid grade laminate
- Available in over 30 laminate colours
Our Splash cubicle range is manufactured from 13mm Solid Grade Laminate. Robust, and both water and vandal resistant, Splash is the ideal solution for high traffic, wet and dry environments. The uniqueness and toughness of Splash means it can be used for washroom, shower and changing cubicles, allowing co-ordination through the complete washroom area.
Able to withstand the test of time, Splash can provide durability and longevity like no other and is ideal for demanding environments such as school washrooms and leisure centres.
Modesty screens are also available in compatible materials.
Satin anodised aluminium headrail
Satin anodised aluminium pedestal legs are adjustable to accommodate uneven floors
Satin anodised aluminium hinge
Satin anodised aluminium circular indicator bolt faceplate
Overall standard height - 2115mm
Floor clearance standard - 100mm
Please see NBS Documents for Tall and Privacy dimensions
Please click to highlight the samples you would like to order
Splash - A high water-mark in design
Sturdy, stylish and water and impact resistant, Splash is the perfect choice for washrooms, shower and changing cubicles. The versatility of Splash enables continuity across wet and dry environments, with robustness that you can always depend on.
Manufactured from robust 13mm solid grade laminate, Splash’s cubicle exterior is kept free of fixings and offers machined and polished edges to all panels giving it a unique finish.
The cubicle’s uncompromising floating appearance is created with the pedestal legs mounted on to divisions. Our Splash shower cubicle can be specified with a door or curtain, depending on the area available, and any installation can be complemented with our Aquabench systems and Aquasafe lockers.
Our Privacy option is perfect for secondary schools and higher education premises where privacy is key. Doors are just 10mm above floor level, while divisions are taken right down to the floor into a specifically designed channel – offering ultimate privacy.
Please login or continue as a GuestYou need to be logged in to save your design
Please enter your delivery and contact details:
Glass samples have a £25 fee.
Save this File
Select from your saved Projects below where you would like to save your design into.