- Flush fronted, glass cubicle system
- Strong, secure and luxurious finish
- Mortice lock faceplate and rose bar
- High-density core board, 36mm fronts and 25mm divisions
- Available in Black and White
- Full height option
- Hydraulic self-closing and dampened Stainless Steel pivot hinge system
- Satin Anodised Aluminium and White Powder Coated Extrusions and floor blocks
- Discreet Satin Anodised Aluminium gravity channel for divisions to wall fixing and wall end pilaster fixing
Aluminium slim line headrail powder coated gloss white or black to suit glass or Satin Anodised Aluminium to suit other fixtures
- 44mm flush fronted cubicle system
- 25mm MDF core faced on both sides with High Pressure Laminate
- Finished with 4mm double back painted toughened safety glass which is eight times stronger than standard float glass
Aluminium slim line headrail powder coated gloss white or black to suit glass or Satin Anodised Aluminium to suit other fixtures. Built in Hydraulic door closer
Satin Anodised Aluminium Blocks with soft closing Stainless Steel pivot hinge system
Lever operated mortice lock
Stainless Steel mortice lock machined flush into door and pilaster rebates
DDA compliant lever-operated indicator bolt with circular face plate incorporating emergency release facility
- Overall Maximum Height – 2600mm
- Floor Clearance – 20mm (to doors and fronts only)
- Headrail – 40mm
- Ceiling Clearance – 20mm (fronts only), 60mm (divisions)
Available in Black and White
Sylan – the detail makes the difference
With a Sylan washroom it’s the detail that makes the difference and our Glass cubicle system brings a true element of luxury to any washroom. The naturally reflective material provides a light and modern environment. Available in Black and White, Sylan Glass is the epitome of style and sophistication and will fit in seamlessly with any washroom design.
The 44mm flush fronted cubicle system is manufactured from double back painted toughened safety glass to all faces combining elegance with durability. The stylish cubicle boosts stainless steel ironmongery and a self-closing and dampened pivot hinge system ensure that Sylan Glass not only looks the part but will also withstand the test of time.
What works with Sylan Glass?
Please login or continue as a GuestYou need to be logged in to save your design
Please enter your delivery and contact details:
Glass samples have a £25 fee.
Save this File
Select from your saved Projects below where you would like to save your design into.