- Metal framed system arrives on site pre-assembled
- Panels arrive labelled and pre-hung for ease
- Twice as quick to install as a traditional IPS system cutting labour time & cost in half
- Slim line system profile designed to offer maximum available room space
- Various panel splits to suit WCs, urinals and WHBs
- Galvanised metal frame system suitable for clinical installations
- Dowel-dock™ system ensures perfect alignment of panels every time
- Conceals services and plumbing in multiple applications
- Utilise as a wall lining system
- Hinged access panel, locking at 90° angle allowing easy maintenance access thanks to Linear bearing hinge™
- Lockable with anti-tamper security feature (Patent Pending)
- Factory cutout for selected range of sanitary ware and plumbing
- Our MFC and SGL Flash Gaps come in selection of standard widths to allow for quick installation and reduced cutting on-site
- Suitable for high traffic areas
- Suitable for wet and dry areas
- Available in 4 material options
- Available in over 30 laminate colours
- 11 stunning veneers
Solid grade laminate (SGL)
13mm standard thickness with a solid core and polished black radiused edges, SGL is suitable for demanding environments where strength and/or water resistance is needed.
High pressure laminate (HPL)
18mm standard thickness moisture resistant chipboard, faced both sides with high pressure laminate. Suitable for dry areas with more intense use.
Melamine faced chipboard (MFC)
18mm melamine faced chipboard, with 1mm matching or contrasting ABS lipping. Ideal for dry environments with light to medium use.
18mm moisture resistant chipboard faced both sides with real wood veneer. Our real wood veneer offers true consistency of colour and grain – it is available either crown cut or straight grain depending on the wood species.
Unique panel alignment brackets ensure perfect alignment of panels
Optional hinged access
Optional hinged access panel, top hinged design for easy maintenance access
Optional lockable panels
Optional lockable details with anti-tamper feature
PDQ Panel & Frame
Our revolutionary PDQ Panel & Frame system dramatically reduces installation time-on-site compared to a traditional site built system
Please click to highlight the samples you would like to order
Real Wood Veneer
A beautiful combination of speed and convenience
Our revolutionary PDQ Panel & Frame system offers a fully engineered metal framed, factory assembled system. Available in 4 material types, it is quick and easy to install and conceals pipework and services to complete your washroom look. Have a look at some of the ways our PDQ Panel & Frame can simplify your washroom renovation:
Fast and simple installation - PDQ Panel & Frame dramatically reduces installation time on site and is twice as quick to install compared to a traditional site built system.
Perfect panel alignment - Our Dowel-dock™ system ensures perfect panel alignment every time. Factory fitted to speed up installation, the panels simply slot in to place to ensure panels are always aligned and close butted. Manufactured to last, our dowels are Zinc plated for strength and docks are made from self-lubricating Nylon for friction resistance.
Ease of maintenance - With our optional hinged access panel, health and safety hazards are now a thing of the past for maintenance staff with panels locked at a 90° angle allowing easy and controlled access thanks to our linear bearing hinge™. Our butted joints ensure there are no gaps between panels and skirting panels sit tightly ensuring there are no dirt traps. Our optional discreet lock (Patent Pending) is ideal for maximum security.
Exceptional value for money - 10 PDQ sets can be installed in a day, cutting labour time and cost in half.
Panel splits for all needs - With panel splits to suit WCs, urinals and WHBs and a slim line system profile designed to offer maximum available room space, our PDQ Panel & Frame range will create the perfect finish to your washroom project. The galvanised metal frame system is suitable for clinical installations, concealing services and plumbing in multiple applications and can be utilised as a wall lining system.
Our PDQ Panel & Frame range is flexible and easy to install. Panels are available in a variety of material options including: melamine faced chipboard, high pressure laminate, solid grade laminate or for that extra luxurious finish, real wood veneer.
Please login or continue as a GuestYou need to be logged in to save your design
Please enter your delivery and contact details:
Glass samples have a £25 fee.
Save this File
Select from your saved Projects below where you would like to save your design into.