- Mineral and acrylic polymer material
- Hard-wearing and easily repairable
- Flexible, stylish yet economical washroom solution
- Consistency of colour finish throughout
- Multiple configurations available
- Choice of underframe support or wall hung with stainless steel cantilever brackets
- Can be thermoformed resulting in a trough that can be made into one continuous, seamless piece
- Available in 12 different colour choices
Solid surface is a man-made material composed of minerals and acrylic polymer and can be thermoformed by heating it at around 150 degrees Centigrade. The fact it can be formed means that the through can be made in to one continuous, seamless piece.
Solid Surface Washtroughs are extremely hard wearing and easily repairable; if you do get a scratch then this can be sanded out and wiped clean.
Please click to highlight the samples you would like to order
Smoothly does it
Solid Surface Washtroughs are both timeless and stylish, making them a suitable solution for any environment. Manufactured from an advanced composition of minerals and acrylic polymer, our solid surface material is renowned for its exceptional durability. Washtroughs come with a choice of underframe support, or can be wall hung with stainless steel cantilever brackets.
Available in 12 colour choices, Solid Surface Washtroughs provide an eye-catching natural stone appearance. The sturdiness of the material means it can also be used for split-level vanity units and countertops in leisure facilities, retail and high-end commercial washrooms.
Please login or continue as a GuestYou need to be logged in to save your design
Please enter your delivery and contact details:
Glass samples have a £25 fee.
Save this File
Select from your saved Projects below where you would like to save your design into.